Osciloscopio Digital 2 Canales 100 MHz con Almacenamiento y USB ATTEN GA1102CAL
The new GA1000CAL series oscilloscope :
Industrial power design, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance Electronics design, troubleshooting, installation and maintenanceCircuit design & debug Educational lab & training institution Repair & service Production test & quality inspection
-1GSa/s Sampling Rate
-7” Widescreen LCD Color Display 800 (H) pixels x 480 (V) pixels
-USB Host/Device: Support USB Printer and USB Flash Drive
-Product warranty card
-Certificate of approval
-1:1/10:1 probes(2 PCS ea)
-CD (containing PC software GAScope1.0)
- Industrial power design, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance
- The oscilloscope has a totally new ultrathin appearance design, and is small in size and more portable.
- A 7-inch widescreen color TFT LCD displays clear, crisp and more stable waveform display. 25% more viewing area with the menu switched off. 800 (horizontal) pixels x 480 (vertical) pixels
- Storage/ Memory depth: single channel: 40Kpts; double channels: 20Kpts.
- Various trigger functions: Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope and Alternation
- Unique digital filtering and waveform recording functions Pass/Fail function.
- 32 kinds of automatic measurement and manual cursor tracking measurement functions.
- Two groups of reference waveforms, 16 groups of common waveforms, 20 groups of internal storage/output; support waveform setting, external storage and output of CSV and bitmap file by USB flash disc (CSV and bitmaps cannot be output from USB flash disc).
- Adjustable waveform brightness and screen grid brightness
- The pop-up menu display mode realizes more flexible and more natural for users’ operations. Various kinds of language interface display, Chinese and English. On-line help system.
- Shortcut key to PRINT, support print screen.
- Standard configuration interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, RS-232. USB Host: support storage of USB flash disc and upgrading of USB flash disc system software. USB Device: support
- PC connection for remote communication.